Summer Adult Kickball League
Registration for the 2019 Kickball Season is now closed. Bes sure to check back for next year’s league!
Military Park, in partnership with Riverfront Park, will again be offering an adult Kickball League. The league will run for 8 weeks from June 17th to August 5th.
Teams will play every Monday at 6 PM or 7 PM in either Military Park or Riverfront Park. There is NO FEE to register a team or to play. Shirts will not be provided, so feel free to create your own team t-shirt!
Please note, the Kickball League is only open to players 18 and older.
In order to register your team, two forms MUST be completed.
1. Each team captain must complete a captain form to register the team as a group. Please note, you need at least 12 players on your team to register/play in the league. If you need help finding more players for your team, or a team to play on, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Each individual player must complete the emergency contact and code of conduct form in order to register for the league. NO players or teams will be fully registered until both forms are received. A team will not be considered fully registered until at least 12 players have filled out the emergency contact form. DO NOT fill out this form until you have a team to play on. If you are looking for a team to play on, please contact email@example.com.
The league can only accommodate eight teams. Registration is first come first serve, so don't wait too long to send in those emergency contact forms, or your team may not make it into the bracket.
Kickball League Code of Conduct:
· I will treat every player, referee, and any other attendee with respect.
· I will not engage in unsportsmanlike conduct with any player, referee, or any other attendee.
· I will not engage in any behavior which would endanger the health, safety or well-being of any player, referee, or any other attendee.
· I will treat everyone in attendance with respect regardless of race, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, religious beliefs, or ability.
· I will not engage in verbal or physical threats or abuse aimed at any player, referee, or any other attendee.
· I will respect the facilities and equipment in the parks where the league occurs.
· I will never argue with a referee. If I disagree with a decision I will inform my captain or a league coordinator during a break or after the competition.
· I will review league rules when they are shared with me in advance of games, and will play by and respect league rules at all times during games.
I hereby agree that if I fail to conform my conduct to the foregoing while attending or participating in the Military Park Kickball League at both Military Park and Riverfront Park, I will be subject to the following, including but not limited to the following in any order or combination:
· Verbal warning issued by a league coordinator.
· Written warning issued by a league coordinator.
· Suspension or immediate ejection from a kickball game issued by a league coordinator.
· Suspension from multiple kickball games issued by a league coordinator.
· Season suspension or multiple season suspension issued by a league coordinator.
Please note, league coordinators include both Military Park and Riverfront Park management. Referees who are not also on the management team will not be responsible for issuing the above, but their input may influence any action taken by league coordinators.